Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0161.0398
Object Name Print, Photographic
Date 1877
Description This black-and-white photograph depicts the second building that housed the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. The long white building with several add-ons is surrounded by a yard, fence and many tall trees. There is a muddy dirt road in front of the building. This building was another altered professor's house on the present site of the Clements Library.
Dimension Details Height: 18.9cm
Width: 24.5cm