|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
This black-and-white photo negative depicts a large, rectangular building in winter. Snow dusts the ground and the bare trees and hedges that line the street out front. The building is the completed addition to the Dental Building's 1923 House known as the Prettyman House. The left side of photo depicts the corner of North University and Fletcher Street. It is the site of the current W.K. Kellogg Institute.