Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 0309.0169a
Object Name Print, Photographic
Date 1930
Description This black-and-white photo depicts a large, rectangular building in spring. Leaves and flowers are starting to appear on the trees and hedges that line the street out front. The building is the addition to the Dental Building's house known as the Prettyman House. The left side of photo depicts the corner of North University and Fletcher Street. It is the site of the current W.K. Kellogg Institute. There is an early 1900s car parked along the street curb. This was the first building designed and constructed solely for the purpose of educating dentists.
Dimension Details Length: 24.7cm
Width: 19.9cm