|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
This black-and-white photograph depicts the University of Michigan School of Dentistry's Kellogg Building. The photo shows the long, brick building from its front, right corner. There is a large, white entranceway in the center of the building. A lawn with small, trees and hedges line the outside of the school.
A note on the front of the matte reads: "W.K. Kellogg Foundation Institute: Graduate and Postgraduate Dentistry 1940".